Miami, Florida DUI & Drunk Driving
DUI is one of the most aggressively prosecuted crimes in Florida. It is also one of the crimes that is most often committed by our family members, friends, neighbors and co-workers. It is a crime committed by people who have never been in trouble before and may probably never be in trouble again.
A DUI arrest and the penalties of a conviction can dramatically affect your life, your job and your family. If you are convicted of DUI,
- You will have a permanent criminal record for the rest of your life.
- Your license will be revoked.
- You will be placed on probation.
- You will have to complete substance abuse classes.
- You face possible jail even on the first offense.
- Your car may be impounded.
- A DUI conviction often results in higher insurance premiums.
- If you are not a U.S. citizen, a DUI. conviction can result in deportation.
- On a second offense or more you could face mandatory jail.
- On a third offense or more you could face a felony conviction and up to 5 years in prison.
If your driver's license was suspended at your arrest, you may have only 10 days to file an appeal of the suspension.Miami Drug Crimes Lawyer
Call (305) 757‑9677 today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your options. Don't let a mistake ruin the rest of your life.Defense Lawyer Miami
Contact us about your legal matter today!